A women’s-specific, mid-crown hat featuring a brim made with Bureo’s fully traceable NetPlus™ material that’s made of 100% recycled fishing nets, polyester foam front, recycled polyester mesh back and adjustable snap closure. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Mid-crown, five-panel, art-graphic front design with recycled polyester mesh back
- Moisture-wicking Capilene® headband is cool-wearing
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Patagonia original art
- Adjustable snap closure customizes the fit
- Brim made of 100% recycled fishing nets
Why Choose Patagonia?
Patagonia has been Fair Trade™ certified for over 5 years now, they are proud to carry the largest selection of Fair Trade™ products than any other apparel brand. Purchasing a Fair Trade™ product means that the product came from a factory with rigorous standards for health & safety, no child labour, respect for the environment, additional money back to employees & community empowerment. Patagonia also works to use sustainable fabrics in their collections such as organic cotton, hemp, recycled wool & polyester to just name a few.