Patagonia's recycled nylon, brimmed bucket hat designed for use on the water. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of soft, fast-drying, easy-care 100% recycled nylon with a sun-blocking foam brim that holds its shape
- Built with a dark underbill to reduce glare and eyestrain
- A soft neoprene chin strap tucks away when not in use
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- The internal headband dries quickly and provides a comfortable fit
- The adjustable rear buckle has elastic for a snug, personalized fit
- The two vent/drain holes reduce water and heat buildup and allow airflow
Why Choose Patagonia?
Patagonia has been Fair Trade™ certified for over 5 years now, they are proud to carry the largest selection of Fair Trade™ products than any other apparel brand. Purchasing a Fair Trade™ product means that the product came from a factory with rigorous standards for health & safety, no child labour, respect for the environment, additional money back to employees & community empowerment. Patagonia also works to use sustainable fabrics in their collections such as organic cotton, hemp, recycled wool & polyester to just name a few.