This item is final sale.
Simple and unpretentious, Patagonia's trusted Torrentshell 3L Jacket uses 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
Why Choose Patagonia?
Patagonia has been Fair Trade™ certified for over 5 years now, they are proud to carry the largest selection of Fair Trade™ products than any other apparel brand. Purchasing a Fair Trade™ product means that the product came from a factory with rigorous standards for health & safety, no child labour, respect for the environment, additional money back to employees & community empowerment. Patagonia also works to use sustainable fabrics in their collections such as organic cotton, hemp, recycled wool & polyester to just name a few.