A warm, low-bulk full-zip jacket made of soft, sweater-knit 100% recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Full-zip with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micro polyester jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Why Choose Patagonia?
Patagonia has been Fair Trade™ certified for over 5 years now, they are proud to carry the largest selection of Fair Trade™ products than any other apparel brand. Purchasing a Fair Trade™ product means that the product came from a factory with rigorous standards for health & safety, no child labour, respect for the environment, additional money back to employees & community empowerment. Patagonia also works to use sustainable fabrics in their collections such as organic cotton, hemp, recycled wool & polyester to just name a few.