Perfect for gearheads, the Black Hole® Duffel 70L easily swallows a week’s worth of stuff and is made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The padded, removable shoulder strap lets you carry the Black Hole Duffel over your shoulder and reinforced haul handles withstand over-zealous baggage handlers
- The padded base protects the contents of the Black Hole Duffel from rough terrain and hard knocks
- The top zipper opens wide to provide quick and easy access to the main compartment; a zippered side pocket and mesh stash pockets inside the lid keep the day’s small essentials close at hand; the Black Hole® Duffel stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- The padded, removable backpack straps have an ergonomic shape for carrying comfort, weight distribution and versatility
- The exterior daisy chains are sturdy and reinforced and provide myriad lashing options for extra gear
- 1440 g (3 lbs 2.8 oz)
- 28" x 17.5" x 13"
- 70L (4272 cu in)
Why Choose Patagonia?
Patagonia has been Fair Trade™ certified for over 5 years now, they are proud to carry the largest selection of Fair Trade™ products than any other apparel brand. Purchasing a Fair Trade™ product means that the product came from a factory with rigorous standards for health & safety, no child labour, respect for the environment, additional money back to employees & community empowerment. Patagonia also works to use sustainable fabrics in their collections such as organic cotton, hemp, recycled wool & polyester to just name a few.