- Refunds will be given for clothing only and must be returned within 7 days of purchase.
- All other items can be exchanged or returned for store credit within 14 days.
Online Return Policy
We completely understand if an item doesn’t work out, and will happily offer you a refund. If you are local, online orders can be returned in store, if not please follow the steps below:
- Email us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order.
- You will be emailed a Return Number for sending the order back to us. Please ensure the items are sent back within 10 days.
- Place items in original box, securely sealed (please include original invoice in your return parcel). Ensure Return Number is clearly visible on the box.
- Package can be dropped off at a Canada Post/shipping carrier’s location.
- Returns must be sent pre-paid and insured with a tracking number.
Rules and Exceptions
- Online orders and returns must be requested within 7 days of receiving your items.
- Once a Return Number has been sent to you, please have the item returned within 10 days.
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It may not be washed, worn or damaged. If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.
- All sale items, bodysuits, intimates, cosmetics, jewelry and scarves are final sale.
Please note Fort & Company has the right to deny a refund if the item isn’t in the condition stated above.
Exchanges can happen in store with the item in sellable condition and with original invoice.
We do offer exchanges through mail as well, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the style number and size you would prefer. A $10 exchange shipping fee will be charged to the original form of payment.