Holiday Exchange Policy
All purchases made between December 17th and December 24th can be exchanged only up until January 12th.
We will not be exchanging and returning any items on December 27th and December 28th due to our Boxing Day Sale.
We completely understand if an item doesn’t work out, and will happily offer you a refund. If you are local, online orders can be returned in store, if not please follow the steps below:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order.
- You will be emailed a Return Number for sending the order back to us. Please ensure the items are sent back within 10 days.
- Place items in original box, securely sealed (please include original invoice in your return parcel). Ensure Return Number is clearly visible on the box.
- Package can be dropped off at a Canada Post/shipping carrier’s location.
- Returns must be sent pre-paid and insured with a tracking number.
Rules and Exceptions
- Online orders and returns must be requested within 7 days of receiving your items.
- Once a Return Number has been sent to you, please have the item returned within 10 days.
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition with tags on. It may not be washed, worn or damaged. If an item is returned damaged it may be sent back to the customer at their own expense.
- All sale items, bodysuits, intimates, cosmetics, jewelry and scarves are final sale.
Please note Fort & Company has the right to deny a refund if the item isn’t in the condition stated above.
Exchanges can happen in store with the item in sellable condition and with original invoice.
We do offer exchanges through mail as well, please email email@example.com and include the style number and size you would prefer. A $10 exchange shipping fee will be charged to the original form of payment.